What Makes Us Unique
We are both an interior design studio and a fully decorated, furnished showroom located in a restored 4,000 square foot historic Main Street building. This unique combination of studio and showroom provides an informative, streamlined interior design experience for our clients.
Our downstairs showroom has twelve unique, beautifully styled rooms with numerous chairs and sofas that will provide dozens of seating options for you to see, sit in and test. This thoughtful seating collection will make your furniture purchasing decisions even easier and more certain.
Our upstairs design studio is where we work on our projects. It houses thousands of fabric, rug and finish samples and is a great place to later collaborate with clients when we present their project.
How We Work
- Introduction – After you complete our online form, we will schedule a a phone call where we will explain our process, answer your questions and briefly discuss your project to see if we are a good fit for you.
- Gathering information – We meet with you at your home or our studio if your project is a new construction. We will discuss your goals, needs and preferences and gather all information needed to begin our design process.
- Functional planning – We design scaled floor plans and layout options for each room. We consider all aspects of each area and adjoining spaces to create seamless, flowing interiors.
- Creative development – We design the look and feel of your space, beginining with your own style preferences. We create color schemes and fabric plans and make preliminary rug and art selections to achieve the desired style.
- Sourcing products – We get specific and select and source all furnishings and other items according to our plan and your budget.
- Presentation – We meet with you back at our studio and present our total design plan. You then offer feedback and we will make additional selections as needed. We will also send you detailed information about the plan selections and send samples of the fabrics we have selected.
- Procurement – We order, manage, receive and inspect all project items.
- Finish – We install your furnishings, art, accessories and custom draperies, and will finish the room with accessories and lighting as needed.
What We Offer
As interior designers, we have access to the newest, most current products, and as a brick and mortar store, we have stocking dealer status with the finest high-quality manufacturers. This enables us to offer excellent products at the best prices, charging up to 40% less than full retail.
We are dealers for Lee Industries, Lillian August for Hickory White, Modern History, Somerset Bay, Bungalow 5, Worlds Away, Global Views, Arteriors Home, Currey & Company, Thibaut Wallpaper, Wendover Art Group and many other great manufacturers. We choose the products we sell for their look and quality and our investment in these companies gives us the ability to offer our clients the best variety and value.
What We Do
We offer full-service interior design where we create your rooms from concept to completion. We design, purchase and install your entire project from one room to an entire house, including custom draperies and window treatments. We also offer more limited design services.
Please complete our questionnaire and describe your project. We will get back to you with detailed information about the next step. If you feel we are a good fit for your project but need more information, we can schedule a phone call or time to drop by our showroom where we can answer any additional questions you may have.